After learning how to breathe during Ru meditation, listen to this audio to guide your practice of Ru breathing in a daily basis. Enjoy!
The Ruist Association of America, Inc. is a non-profit organization that shares the treasures of the Ruist tradition with anyone who desires to live a better life and to improve themselves, their families, their communities, and the world.
- Stone Chimes: A modern English adaptation of The Analects of Confucius, searchable by book, topic, or person.
- The Great Learning & The Doctrine of the Mean: An online teaching translation by Robert Eno.
- Mengzi: A Chinese & English version of Mencius.
- Liji: A Chinese & English version of The Book of Rites.
- Xiao Jing: A Chinese & English version of The Classic of Filiality.
- Yangzi Fayan: In Chinese & English.
- The Western Inscription: An English translation.
- Friends from Afar: An English-speaking Facebook group on Ruism as a way of life.